This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
This disclaimer is based on a template created and distributed by www.website-law.co.uk.
During our customer registration process, we ask for personal information which both identifies you and enables us to communicate with you.
We will use the information you provide only for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of our website and industry events.
- To send you newsletters and details of the latest marketing and company information in which we believe you will be interested.
- To improve the content, design and layout of the website and to facilitate knowledge management.
- To understand the interests of our registered users.
- To perform other such general marketing and promotional activities focused on our services.
We will not share your information with third parties.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer when you visit a website.
Cookies are used to store information needed by the website when you request a new page such as what section of the website you were in, whether you were logged-in or settings such as which language or currency you had selected.
Cookies cannot carry viruses and the data does not contain personal information.
Some cookies are used by third-parties to analyse the performance of website and to provide services such as linking to social media websites.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on Google Analytics customers’ websites. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information.